READING – This month’s local TV program hosted by Senator David G. Argall (R-Schuylkill/Berks) focuses on the local Eagle Scouts from Berks and Schuylkill Counties.
“One of the very best things my parents ever did for me was sign me up for Cub Pack 72 in Tamaqua at the age of eight,” said Senator Argall. “I literally travelled the world as a scout and as a volunteer leader. From camping in my own back yard with my son to exploring New Mexico, Canada and Bavaria, scouting gave me and thousands of youth the opportunity to expand our horizons while also giving us the tools to go out and accomplish our goals.”
Over 50 Eagle Scouts from Berks and Schuylkill Counties were recently honored at a ceremony in Reading. Senator Argall was invited to be the special guest speaker. In his comments, Argall cited his research into what Eagles from his own troop since 1960 have thought of the job skills and close friendships they had forged as a result of scouting.
This edition of the Argall report will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Berks Community Television (Comcast – Channel 15 and Service Electric – Channel 19) on Thursday at 8 p.m. and Friday at 6 p.m.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- The program is available on Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.
Senator Argall’s report is also available online at www.SenatorArgall.com.
Contact: Joshua J. Paul