HARRISBURG – Senator David G. Argall’s (R-Schuylkill/Berks) latest monthly television report, The Argall Report, highlights a special “behind the scenes” tour of the Pennsylvania State Capitol.
The Capitol is a one-of-a-kind structure, finished in 1906, containing 640 rooms, priceless murals and stained glass, marble, 24 karat gold leafing, massive bronze chandeliers, carpets, draperies and ornate woodwork. It is widely-recognized as one of the most beautiful state capitol buildings in the nation.
The Argall Report takes you on a tour of the Capitol Building, including the House and Senate Chambers, along with the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. It also contains stunning video of the inside and outside of the Capitol Dome—modeled after St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome, Italy.
The program will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Berks Community Television (Comcast – Channel 15 and Service Electric – Channel 19) on Thursday at 8 p.m. and Friday at 6 p.m.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- The program is available on Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.
“The Argall Report” is also available online at www.SenatorArgall.com.
Contact: Christine Verdier