HARRISBURG – Senator David G. Argall’s (R-Schuylkill/Berks) most recent monthly television show highlights local and statewide efforts to help prevent future tragedies stemming from Pennsylvania’s heroin and opioid epidemic.
“Too many of us have felt the impact, whether it be with family, friends or neighbors, of this crippling problem,” Argall said. “No one is immune and it’s an issue that requires all hands on deck to resolve. This program gives viewers an inside look at the local efforts to educate and work with youth about the dangers of heroin and opioids.”
The program features a youth education and awareness roundtable discussion including the Senator, Schuylkill County District Attorney Christine Holman, Center for Rural Pennsylvania Director Barry Denk and other experts who are working to help young people understand and avoid the danger posed by drug addiction.
The program will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Berks Community Television (Comcast – Channel 15 and Service Electric – Channel 19) on Thursday at 8 p.m. and Friday at 6 p.m.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- The program is available on Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.
Senator Argall’s report is also available online at www.SenatorArgall.com.