HAMBURG – A special edition of Senator David G. Argall’s (R-Schuylkill/Berks) monthly television show includes a tribute to more than 180 local veterans who served during the conflict in Vietnam.
The program features scenes from a commemorative event held on November 17 in Hamburg as part of a nationwide tribute to Vietnam era veterans. Attending veterans and widows of veterans received a special lapel pin developed by the Department of Defense to honor some of our nation’s greatest heroes.
“Vietnam veterans faced incredible adversity not only during their service, but even after returning home. In far too many cases, they didn’t receive the respect they had earned due to their service to our country,” Argall said. “I am grateful for the opportunity to meet some of our local veterans and express my appreciation for their service.”
The program will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- Service Electric (Channel 19) the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- The program is available on Berks Community Television, Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.
Senator Argall’s report is also available online at www.SenatorArgall.com.