SPRING TOWNSHIP – Senator David G. Argall’s (R-Schuylkill/Berks) television program for November features the highlights from Argall’s recent student government seminar held at Penn State Berks.
“The Argall Report” provides viewers with a 30 minute recap of Argall’s “Senator for a Day” event that included 50 students from five Berks County school districts.
“The topics are reflective of the issues under review in the state Capitol,” Argall said. “The questions asked and points made by students are very much a reflection of the same stances seen in Harrisburg on critical issues.”
Berks Catholic, Fleetwood, Hamburg, Schuylkill Valley and Tulpehocken all participated in this year’s student government program. This year marks the third year Sen. Argall has hosted this event with Berks students.
The program will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Berks Community Television (Comcast – Channel 15 and Service Electric – Channel 19) on Thursday at 8 p.m. and Friday at 6 p.m.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- The program is available on Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.