TAMAQUA – Revitalization efforts in the Tamaqua area are featured in the latest edition of Senator David G. Argall’s (R-Schuylkill/Berks) monthly television program.
The November edition of the Argall Report includes highlights of the Dear Tamaqua celebration, which coincided with the National Night Out crime prevention initiative. The show also includes discussion of a number of revitalization efforts that have been recently completed or are currently underway in the area.
“The Tamaqua area has worked to make a number of positive changes over the last several years to breathe new life and new jobs into the downtown. If any community wants to learn how to turn blighted buildings into a symbol of pride, they should speak to the people of the Tamaqua area.” Argall noted.
The program will air on:
• Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
• Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
• Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
• Service Electric (Channel 19) the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• The program is available on Berks Community Television, Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.