HARRISBURG – Businesses and community service organizations in Sinking Spring and Spring Township are featured in the latest edition of Senator David G. Argall’s (R-Schuylkill/Berks) monthly television show.
The program includes a tour of Alcon Research, Ltd., one of the area’s largest employers, and the Spring Township YMCA, which offers programs and services for up to 2,000 local residents. Argall recently opened a new district office in the Spring Township Municipal Building located at 2850 Windmill Road in order to better serve community residents.
“Our local communities are good places to live, work and raise a family, and the show highlights some of the unique qualities that make Sinking Spring a special part of the region,” Argall said. “The 29th District is one of the largest geographic districts in the state, so opening a new district office in the Sinking Spring area will help more local residents get assistance with any problems they may experience in relation to state government.”
The Argall Report will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- Service Electric (Channel 19) the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- The program is available on Berks Community Television, Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.
Senator Argall’s report is also available online at www.SenatorArgall.com.