HARRISBURG – The exceptional community service efforts of several local volunteers were highlighted in the most recent edition of The Argall Report, according to Senator David G. Argall (R-Schuylkill/Berks).
The program focused on the inaugural Service to Youth and Community Awards presented recently at the Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation. The awards honored a number of local individuals who have made a difference in the lives of young people through extraordinary volunteer efforts, including leadership in Scouting programs.
“The development of stronger communities relies upon the unwavering dedication of volunteers working to build a brighter future for our children and grandchildren,” Argall said. “All of the award recipients have demonstrated an uncommon level of service to young people in our local communities, and I appreciate their commitment to helping the next generation of Pennsylvania’s leaders.”
The program will air on:
• Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
• Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
• Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
• Service Electric (Channel 19) the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• The program is available on Berks Community Television, Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.