READING – Take a half-hour tour of Penn State Berks in this month’s local TV report by Senator David G. Argall (R-Schuylkill/Berks).
Penn State Berks’ Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs Paul Esqueda, Ph.D. provides Sen. Argall with a background and tour of the campus.
The tour includes the Information Commons at the Thun Library, Gaige Technology & Business Innovation Building, and the athletic fields.
“Penn State Berks offers students state-of-the-art facilities on a sprawling campus,” Argall said. “It is no surprise that the campus continues to grow.”
Penn State Berks features 30 buildings on over 250 acres serving 2,800 full- and part-time students. More information about Penn State Berks can be found at www.bk.psu.edu.
The program will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- Service Electric (Channel 19) the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- The program is available on Berks Community Television, Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.