SCHUYLKILL HAVEN – This month’s local TV report by Senator David G. Argall (R-29) features a tour of the Penn State University Schuylkill campus.
“This campus offers unique opportunities right in our own backyard,” said Argall. “You truly get the best of both worlds with Penn State Schuylkill being a local campus that is part of one of the largest university systems in the world. As the campus continues to upgrade to state-of-the-art facilities, I look forward to helping this campus grow and provide more opportunity for local residents at this world-class university.”
Penn State Schuylkill includes 47 full-time faculty members who help the over 1,000 enrolled students obtain baccalaureate and associate degrees. The campus features on-campus housing and over 30 student organizations, seven varsity sports and six intramural sports, providing for numerous opportunities outside the classroom. For more information about Penn State Schuylkill, please visit: www.sl.psu.edu.
The program will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10am and every Wednesday at 10:30pm.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3pm and 8:30pm and every Tuesday at 9am.
- Service Electric (Channel 19) the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7pm.
- The program is also available on Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.
Senator Argall’s report is also available online at www.SenatorArgall.com.
Contact: Jon Hopcraft