Business Leaders, Local Officials to Tour Tamaqua’s 420 E. Broad Street
- State Senator David G. Argall (R-29)
- Gerry Alfano, President/CEO, Alliance for Building Communities
- John Panzitta, General Contractor, Panzitta Construction Company
- Joseph Medl, Board of Directors, Alliance for Building Communities
- Linda Yulanavage, Executive Director, Tamaqua Chamber of Commerce
- Kevin Steigerwalt, Tamaqua Borough Manager
- Pat Stefanek, Tamaqua Area Community Partnership
- Tamaqua Borough Council members
Business leaders and local officials will tour and receive an update on the ongoing revitalization efforts at 420 E. Broad Street in downtown Tamaqua. Known as Liberty Hall, the 18,000 square foot, abandoned, brick building is located adjacent to Tamaqua’s central business district. Once completed, the building will feature 12 new apartments meeting ‘Energy Star’ standards.
The project is facilitated by the Tamaqua Area Community Partnership, a non-profit community organization dedicated to promoting Tamaqua as a Local Initiatives Support Corporation Sustainable community.
Friday, May 18, 2012 at 9am
420 E. Broad Street
Tamaqua, PA 18252