ORWIGSBURG – This month’s local TV report by Senator Argall focuses on doing business with state government. Sponsored by Senator Argall and both the Berks and Schuylkill Chambers of Commerce, the seminar features various presentations covering all aspects of Pennsylvania’s commitment to growing jobs and our local economy.
“Instead of expanding state government, this seminar demonstrates the state’s commitment to grow private sector jobs,” said Argall, who has been working with local employers to find ways to help Pennsylvania businesses grow and prosper. “Awarding government contracts through a cost-conscious competitive process to the private sector is a win for taxpayers, job creators, job seekers as well as the state.”
The seminar features presentations by Pennsylvania’s Department of General Services and the Northeastern Pennsylvania Alliance.
The program will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10am and every Wednesday at 10:30pm.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3pm and 8:30pm and every Tuesday at 9am.
- Service Electric (Channel 19) the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7pm.
- The program is also available on Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.
Senator Argall’s report is also available online at www.SenatorArgall.com.
Contact: Jon Hopcraft