POTTSVILLE – This month’s local TV report by Senator Argall takes an in-depth look at the Yuengling Brewery in which the discussion focuses on jobs, economic development and expansion during tough economic times.
“During these tough economic times, I wanted to give constituents an in-depth look at employers that are making it through the worst recession in over sixty years. At Yuengling, they have gone through their own ups and downs, but as you can see in the interview, they have been strategically planning their expansion based on market trends, all while keeping it locally owned and operated.”
The Yuengling Brewery has been in the family since 1829, with the 6th generation now working at the brewery. As an employer for 225 hardworking men and women, Yuengling has been a trademark of Pennsylvania.
The program will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Tuesday at 9pm.
- Comcast in Pottsville (Channel 7) every Monday at 3pm and 8:30pm, every Tuesday at 9am and every Wednesday at 5:30pm.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3pm and 8:30pm and every Tuesday at 9am.
- Service Electric (Channel 19) the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7pm.
- The program is also available on Shen-Heights TV and WLYN TV 35 in Hazleton. Please check local listings for air times.
Senator Argall’s report is also available online at www.SenatorArgall.com.
Contact: Jon Hopcraft