TAMAQUA – This month’s local TV program hosted by Senator David G. Argall (R-Schuylkill/Berks) focuses on the growth of the Silberline Manufacturing Co. in Rush Township.
Silberline is a global supplier of high-quality special effect and performance pigments utilized to enhance the visual appeal of paints, inks, plastics, coatings and textiles. The company has over 700 employees with manufacturing, technical and research centers in North America, Europe and Asia.
“Silberline is an example of how a local company can grow through hard work, entrepreneurship and effective leadership,” said Senator Argall. “There is a lot of hometown pride here because of what this company has done for the community. Their one facility was once a long-vacant plant in an empty industrial park; now it’s located in a busy business park in a complex which they utilize for worldwide innovation – that’s what we talk about when we say hometown pride.”
This edition of the Argall report will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Berks Community Television (Comcast – Channel 15 and Service Electric – Channel 19) on Thursday at 8 p.m. and Friday at 6 p.m.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- The program is available on Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.
Senator Argall’s report is also available online at www.SenatorArgall.com.
Contact: Joshua J. Paul (Argall)