HARRISBURG – Senator David G. Argall’s (R-Schuylkill/Berks) new monthly television report highlights the tremendous work being accomplished at a local Berks County addiction treatment center to combat the heroin and opioid crisis.
The program includes a discussion with Senator Mario Scavello (R-Monroe/Northampton) and Teen Challenge Training Center Executive Director Kris McFadden, Sr. regarding the impact of the addiction crisis. The Teen Challenge Training Center offers detox, short-term and long-term programs to help patients who are suffering from addiction. Teen Challenge’s mission is to bring wholeness to the hopeless.
“We are hearing more and more about the difficulties of drug and alcohol abuse, and the impact on local families has been nothing short of devastating,” Argall said. “The program helps to explore the factors that are driving this crisis, and I think viewers will come away with a new perspective on the scope of the problem and the critical need for solutions.”
The program will air on:
• Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
• Berks Community Television (Comcast – Channel 15 and Service Electric – Channel 19) on Thursday at 8 p.m. and Friday at 6 p.m.
• Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 – Get Local – Government – State Senate.
• Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
• The program is available on Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton’s WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.
“The Argall Report” is also available online at www.SenatorArgall.com.
For more information on Teen Challenge, please visit www.TeenChallengeTC.com.